Tips for contributing to the Spotify Community

Solved!
1 person liked this

Re: Tips for contributing to the Spotify Community

0x412E2047696C
Roadie

I'm not quite sure if this is the correct place to ask... But where can I ask questions that aren't neither a help call, and neither an idea, or bug submission, just doubts about how the service works, and (according the specific topic that I want to ask) possibly to give some sort of feedback?

I have this "thing" in my head from quite ago, but I haven't asked yet because, again, I'm not quite sure to which section it belongs.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

1 person liked this

Rorey
Spotify Legend

Hey @0x412E2047696C. If the feedback includes Spotify improvements, you can suggest an idea for Spotify here in the community ideas exchange. 

0x412E2047696C
Roadie

Hey Rorey!

As you suggested, I wrote all the stuff that I've wanted to ask the "ideas" section, with the feedback that I felt that I could provide.

Thanks for the help.

kathy44
Regular

Hi, Rory,  Thanks for the tips post.  But I need more basic help:  how do I write a post?

thanks!

iam_nalin
Regular

I really like this forum for help to use Spotify app and more importantly we can give our ideas n feedback. 

i would like to see spotify avilable for more countries specially more Asian countries. due to office works i do visit asian countries most of time. its bit hurt that i cant use spotify much ( most of time it gives me an error saying spotify isnt avilable for my current location) 

i hope one day i might able to use spotify freely without any issue in asian countries :)

thanks

1 person liked this

Rorey
Spotify Legend

Hey @iam_nalin . Spotify is launching regularly in countries around the world. Please keep an eye on the Spotify blog or signup here to be first to hear. Hopefully we'll be in the countries you travel to soon :) 

1 person liked this

iam_nalin
Regular

@

1 person liked this

musiccornercv
Roadie

Nice post! Tiny thing though, I can accept solutions to threads that aren't my own. I only just read this post, do I have to go back and remove all the accepted solutions? (Is that even possible?)

1 person liked this

Rorey
Spotify Legend

Hey @musiccornercv. I would't worry about it :) For the benefit of the community, try to make sure that solutions you mark in the future are correct. If you have any questions, you can send me a PM. 

musiccornercv
Roadie

I just read some other threads and came to the conclusion anyone can pick solutions. Woops. I do make sure to only mark correct solutions, no worries. :)

SUGGESTED POSTS