Where exactly can I post new ideas?

Solved!

Betreff: Where exactly can I post new ideas?

swifthands28
Regular

so if i post here that will allow me to post an idea?

Re: Where exactly can I post new ideas?

dkarstedt

im gonna go ahead and post here so i can post an idea too :)

jonathanherdt
Regular

I'm confused. I posted two honest replies to ideas and earned the badge for "1 Reply" but still can't post.

jonathanherdt
Regular

Also, does the ability to post new ideas somehow disappear after some time?

barrywhitt1974
Regular

Help i need credits to submit an idea. I'm old and I feel like you need to be a hacker to get around in this community.

milleniumaire
Casual Listener

And me also posting so I can post a new idea!!

lextheradical
Casual Listener

Do replys count as posts?

Hire new programmers

Dpb365

I've got a good idea, hire new programmers. And how about a phone number, at the very least for your paying customers! I spent all day attempting to download my songs to my new phone.Had to turn off my router, and phone, also re-dowloaded spotify earlier in the day .. Have 2300 songs. Know that's alot but should it take 8 hours? Then I attempted to download my playlist, same songs mind you, that were already downloaded, but would like to have it in playlist form as opposed to individual song list format. This took some time, all the while receiving intermittent error messages such as, "see menu on line".  So after this, and a full days work, everything was downloaded only to lose it seconds later. If it were not for my kids streaming spotify I would be out. Some premium service. Really horrible. I've downloaded albums in the past having lost the downloads before, but this is ridiculous having to re-establish it on a new phone.I cannot say how unhappy I am with this service. Again, I will have to convince my kids in order to drop the service. I will go back to collecting cds. Have a large collection already. People should not settle for this. If your company does not improve it will not last. 

boernard

I also would like to post some idea to improve spotify 😎

u7np99
SUGGESTED POSTS