Premium

Country

USA 

Device

(Asus ZenBook Pro (2018))

Operating System

(Windows 10 Home)

My Question or Issue

The application is not available to download in the Microsoft Store.  ASUS states they are "working" with Microsoft to get the link live.  Microsoft was useless when I contacted them.  It's been going on for almost a month now and I'm rather disappointed it's unavailable to install on the device as it's a well advertised feature.  

Bought the laptop from Best Buy and it came without this application preloaded onto the laptop.  

The said link in question that shows the application is no longer available.  Perhaps someone from Spotify can get this application up for download as the Screen Pad is awesome and having this available would be great!  Thanks!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/screenpad-spotify/9pg2r9lms7x7

Hey folks,

We've checked with the right teams here, and we're afraid this isn't something we're able to help with from our end.

We're sorry for any confusion caused!

If you have further questions, we'd recommend reaching back out to the good folks at ASUS. Hopefully they'll be able to lend a hand more.

Many thanks!

Related Issues

Comments

Hey @NosferatuV10.

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community - we'll be glad to help you out :)

First, make sure that your PC meets all the minimum requirements outlined here.

If it already does meet those requirements and you still can't download it, let us know and we'll look into it further.

Keep us posted!

NosferatuV10
Casual Listener

Yes the computer meets the requirements it's a brand new Zenbook Pro with the Screenpad.  Now, at least, Microsoft is listing the application again but it's asking for a redeem code.  Would you be able to help me with that?  Then I would be able to download it.  Thank you.

Hey @NosferatuV10.

Thanks for letting us know about that.

Could you send us a screenshot so we can see what you're seeing on your end? 

Cheers :)

TommyChastel

Capture.JPGI have the same problem, they ask us a code 

NosferatuV10
Casual Listener

The app is not visible at all in the Microsoft Store.  The URL shows the following just like the person above me. 

ASUS was surprised and said "they'd look into it."  It's been weeks.  Microsoft was literally useless.  Now I'm seeing if Spotify can do anything to remedy this. 

Don't advertise a feature and then have it unavailable at launch.  Every single Screenpad application for the Zenbook is free and readily available to download except this app.  Capture.PNG

Hey @TommyChastel and @NosferatuV10,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Could you try to install the app from this link? There you can find a download for the installer which works for Windows.

Should do the trick :) Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

NosferatuV10
Casual Listener

Sorry...no that doesn't fix it.  

That's the installer for the Spotify application ONLY.  We are looking for the SPOTIFY SCREENPAD application which seems to be no where but the Microsoft Store and hidden behind a silly redeem code.  

chrisdavila1109

Same issue here. Just got my laptop. Please let us know.

nguyen2016

Same..

ElPandito

Still waiting for the app to be available ... Do you have any news about it ? Thanks :)