Premium

Country

USA 

Device

(Asus ZenBook Pro (2018))

Operating System

(Windows 10 Home)

My Question or Issue

The application is not available to download in the Microsoft Store.  ASUS states they are "working" with Microsoft to get the link live.  Microsoft was useless when I contacted them.  It's been going on for almost a month now and I'm rather disappointed it's unavailable to install on the device as it's a well advertised feature.  

Bought the laptop from Best Buy and it came without this application preloaded onto the laptop.  

The said link in question that shows the application is no longer available.  Perhaps someone from Spotify can get this application up for download as the Screen Pad is awesome and having this available would be great!  Thanks!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/screenpad-spotify/9pg2r9lms7x7

Hey folks,

We've checked with the right teams here, and we're afraid this isn't something we're able to help with from our end.

We're sorry for any confusion caused!

If you have further questions, we'd recommend reaching back out to the good folks at ASUS. Hopefully they'll be able to lend a hand more.

Many thanks!

Comments
mssmit
Casual Listener
Mine doesn’t. Only thing I experience that when I play Spotify on my Sonos, which is actually Spotify connect, it doesnt work anymore. See my other post about this
Status changed to: Won't Fix

Hey folks,

We've checked with the right teams here, and we're afraid this isn't something we're able to help with from our end.

We're sorry for any confusion caused!

If you have further questions, we'd recommend reaching back out to the good folks at ASUS. Hopefully they'll be able to lend a hand more.

Many thanks!