Announcements

Account Being Continuously Messed With

I've changed my password twice now in the past 3 weeks, logged out every instance of my spotify, changed my e-mail and Facebook passwords and yet SOMEHOW someone is getting onto my account (or Spotify's database is **bleep**ed) and deleting my playlists, adding their own, deleting my music, and adding their own. I don't know how they are doing this, considering I have changed my passwords multiple times. The only thing I can think of is that the database is **bleep**ed.

That said, is there a way to recover my songs? I managed to recover my playlists, but not my saved songs. They have deleted ALL of my saved songs and replaced them with their own. 

I am getting extremely angry with how this seems to keep happening, despite my passwords being extremely solid and not easy to brute force. This is the second time this has happened and I am about to cancel my subscription to Spotify. 

Hey @savviethepirate! Thanks for your report.

I completely understand your frustration. The best thing to do is get in touch with Spotify's accounts team. You can reach out to them here or on Facebook/Twitter on @SpotifyCares. If there's anything else, be sure to give me a shout! 🙂

Have a great day!

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @savviethepirate! Thanks for your report.

I completely understand your frustration. The best thing to do is get in touch with Spotify's accounts team. You can reach out to them here or on Facebook/Twitter on @SpotifyCares. If there's anything else, be sure to give me a shout! 🙂

Have a great day!

Env: prod