Premium

Country

Singapore

Device

Macbook Pro, Sonos Speakers

Operating System

macOS Mojave

My Question or Issue

The whole issue is in the title, from my account page I hit the "Sign Out Everywhere" button and it doesn't work, I get the following error message:

{"error":"server_error","error_description":"Unexpected status: 404"}

I am trying to fix a rogue "Chrome web player" appearing in my devices list, which may be causing songs to skip. I have already changed my password and disconnected facebook in trying to fix my issue of songs skipping.

Good news!

This has been fixed now 🙂

Happy listening!

Comments
titoine54

Same issue here, from Canada.

Jose_M

Hey @titoine54, @LaustinSpayce!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue, too. Can you send me over a screenshot of the error message? Add the URL, I'll check it just in case 🙂 Can you also try signing out following this link?

Hope this helps and let me know how you get on!

evilmtv

https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/

When using ../us/ as you've suggested, it only logs out the current browser, not in the other browsers.

spotifyIE.png
spotifyChrome.png
Jose_M
Hey, sorry to hear you're still having trouble with this. Can you try manually removing the country code (/sg-en/) so the link is https://www.spotify.com/account ?

Let me know if that helps at all.
evilmtv

I'll get redirected to https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/account/overview/ with that link!

LaustinSpayce

I go to the link provided, I get redirected to sg-en as the other poster mentioned.

Page to sign out everywherePage to sign out everywhereError message displayedError message displayed

The link to sign out redirects to this link:The website does not allow me to copy & paste the URL into text in this post.The website does not allow me to copy & paste the URL into text in this post.

namtrai

Hi Melody,

It didn't work, after tried all of your recommendations.

- another browser: firefox, chrome, safari (normal mode, private mode) -> still reponse 404

- Check connection: of course my connections is good -_- . The thing is your apps reponse 404. seem its not my connection issue.

Thank you for take into account the issue with high priority.

I don't think it should take too much time for this security step. (log out all devices)

Best Regards,

p/s : I already changed my password.

Daisy
Status changed to: Need more info

Hello everyone,

We're gathering more info on this, so please reply to the thread with the following:

• Operating System
  • Device model
  • Spotify version

Thank you, hopefully we'll get this updated soon! 🙂

Jose_M

Nice to see this was moved to Ongoing Issues. Hopefully the tech team can solve it as soon as possible 🙂 Have a nice day guys!

evilmtv

@Daisy

Windows 10

Google Chrome/IE

1.0.89.313.g34a58dea (Windows Store version)

Don't think spotify version matters since its a website problem?