Account not showing up when searched by other spotify users

I've tried to find my account other people's accounts but they can't seem to find me. I've tried searching my name as well as my account number (1139092812) and nothing comes up. I've also tried searching my public playlists and we can't find anything.

Hey @jasmineuso, welcome to the Spotify Community!

In this case, you have nothing to worry about. You can try looking for your account from your friend's side by typing the following in the search bar within the app: spotify:user:1139092812.

This way, you all are going to be able to locate your account. This code can also be used to look for your friends' accounts by typing their usernames instead of the number linked to your account.

Also, we'll be moving this to the "Not an issue" section. If you need any further help, feel free to create a new thread.

Have a lovely day 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Aichel
Roadie
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @jasmineuso, welcome to the Spotify Community!

In this case, you have nothing to worry about. You can try looking for your account from your friend's side by typing the following in the search bar within the app: spotify:user:1139092812.

This way, you all are going to be able to locate your account. This code can also be used to look for your friends' accounts by typing their usernames instead of the number linked to your account.

Also, we'll be moving this to the "Not an issue" section. If you need any further help, feel free to create a new thread.

Have a lovely day 🙂

Related Issues