Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Accounts] Cannot Receive Verification Email

Hey everyone,

We’re getting reports that some of you are not receiving the email for the account verification, prompted in the app.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience and providing as much useful info as possible regarding this.

Writing to confirm the email verification prompt should no longer be visible.

If it still is or you're having troubles logging in, restarting the app should do the trick.

Cheers!

Comments
Mihail
Status changed to: Under investigation
Hey folks,

As mentioned in the OP - we understand some of you who have been prompted to verify your email address do not receive the verification email. Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

We’ve passed your info on to the relevant team and we need your help to gather some more data in order to investigate.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to first try:

• Check with a different device - some apps might not have pulled latest inbox info.
  • Try a different network - it might force a refresh of your webmail.
  • Checking your spam/ junk folder
  • Checking other blocking options offered by your email provider.
  • Set a new email address by following the steps here and click on the button to resend the email to try again.
If that doesn't fix things, make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread and make sure to provide us with the following info:

• Your country
  • Your email domain / email provider (make sure not to include your full email address)
  • Your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
  • If you have Notifications enabled
  • Troubleshooting tried
Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.
Mihail

Hey  everyone,

Thanks again for your reports.

We see that some of you have upvoted this Ongoing Issue, but regrettably haven't posted. 

We would really appreciate it if you leave a comment with the info, requested in the Status Updated. 

These details are really important for our investigation into what may be causing this and will help us resolve the issue as quick as possible.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your replies!

bspink

dylanjames/Gmail

sky 

I have also changed my email and troubleshooting 

6rgc0e848d857xr

I can’t receive any verification email and my I can not use my Spotify app !! Please fix the problem. Thank you!

Benlee12123b

Yep, Don’t Worry Spotify Is Working On It 🙂 

jhinrichs77
Asking to vote+ is seemingly ironic, since we can't vote unless we've clicked on the verification email. 🙃 I'm constantly refreshing my Gmail on an active browser, the problem does not lie with the domain or provider. I'm also not willing to hand over any other of my emails to Spotify, especially if that doesn't seem to be the problem. Country: Mexico This is a major issue, I hope Spotify can fix it soon.
marfelu123

not receive email confirmation.

ISP: TIM

Tried with mobile app, google chrome and spotify desktop app.

Mail provider: gmail,hotmail

JackHarris5

Can't receive the verification email, but seem to receive every other Spotify email. Support told me I might need to permanently switch my email which is my absolute last resort. My email is a University Outlook email. 

Giulia14

Hi, verification email still not working. 

Email: Libero

Internet provider: virgin

Thank you 

Giulia

jnmessier31

UK

iCloud