Announcements

[Accounts] Cannot Receive Verification Email

Hey everyone,

We’re getting reports that some of you are not receiving the email for the account verification, prompted in the app.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience and providing as much useful info as possible regarding this.

Writing to confirm the email verification prompt should no longer be visible.

If it still is or you're having troubles logging in, restarting the app should do the trick.

Cheers!

Comments
Bjarne1
Visitor

Hey, 

habe das selbe Problem in Deutschland. App verlangt dauerhafte Bestätigung der Verifizierungsmail, jedoch kommt diese im mailpostfach nicht an! Störung besteht seit mehreren Tagen. 
bitte um schnelle Rückmeldung oder Behebung des Problems

ragenow99

Email : fastmail

Isp: sky

FlexAgrume
  • France
  • Fastmail
  • SFR SA

I receive the verification with a Gmail address, but no email with my Fastmail address.

This issue only occurs with the Spotify application on Android. Nothing to report on the Windows application.

ragenow99

Why is it asking us to verify when we already have? 

_1so32kc-edcs

Australia

gmail

tried everything, only thing that works is to delete the mobile app and then it doesn’t appear for 24hours. Have no issues playing it on computer or Google home

NatEstrada

I need my music for work! This is ridiculous, please help. It is not my browser. I did receive the emails but there is no link to verify. It's just an empty email. The app won't let me do anything, but going through browser lets me see recent history but shows my playlists were made by some random user name instead of me! Also, all album artwork has disappeared. Hope this helps?

Thank you

Butlerlight

Because of this verification email issue I haven’t been able to listen to Spotify on my phone for three days now. I tried all methods provided above yet still can’t get verification. It’s annoying as I paid for this premium membership.**bleep** country is in Taiwan but I am using it in Canada. I hope this issue can be solved ASAP. 

Mario
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience and providing as much useful info as possible regarding this.

Writing to confirm the email verification prompt should no longer be visible.

If it still is or you're having troubles logging in, restarting the app should do the trick.

Cheers!