Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add to queue option for playlists missing on Android devices

We've received reports from Android users that the Add to queue option is missing from the three dots menu on playlists. This is being investigated.

Screenshot_2023-09-09-12-55-32-607_com.jpg

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to announce that this should be fixed in an upcoming version of the app, so stay tuned and make sure to keep Spotify updated. In the meantime, in case you still haven't received the update on your end, you can force stop the app from your Android device's Settings > Apps > Spotify and then reopen it - that should do the trick!

If you're still having trouble you can post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Have a good one!

Comments
BigMoney62

Yikes! Sorry.

At least Spotify is responding which is good.

Hopefully all will be resolved soon.

BigMoney62

In response to the Moderator request, my configs:

Device: Amazon Fire HD 10

Fire OS: 7.3.2.8

Spotify version: 8.8.66.563

dethorder

Using the most recent version of Spotify. Using Samsung Galaxy S23. Android phone. Logged out and logged in. Updated Spotify. Still not giving me the option to add Playlists to que

bgant

I've been having this problem too. I really hope it's a glitch and not a purposeful removal of a great feature. I use Spotify when I'm driving and working, places I can't actively change songs, so I kinda rely on queueing playlists for the day. It really sucks to pay for a service (that just raised its price btw) only to have it remove features.

Device: Samsung Galaxy s10e

Spotify version: 8.8.66.563

raymondk8

Same issue here.  The button's available on the Windows desktop app, but has disappeared from my Android phone.  Used to use this all the time

Version - 8.8.66.563

Phone - Galaxy S10

TheWhiteDragon

Plan

Premium

Device

Samsung S21fe

Operating System

Android ver 13

My Question or Issue

Formerly, adding a playlist to your queue was as simple as tapping the three dots next to a playlist and selecting the "add playlist to queue" button, but it's been removed from the drop down. It's still there for individual songs, just not playlists. I do not know if the function has been removed outright or if it has been reworked. Screenshots included for reference.

Screenshot_20230911_163553_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20230911_163603_Spotify.jpg
Badfeetcat

Please fix this!! Only reason why I pay for Premium... will find an alternative if this doesn't get sorted.. 

Android version 13

Badfeetcat

Please fix this--the only reason why I pay for Premium. Will find an alternative if this bug persists. 

Android version 13

One UI version 5.1

Galaxy S22

Abigael28

I also have this issue wherein I cannot do "add to queue" to any of playlist on my Android phone. But with my Iphone 7, I can always do it, adding multiple playlist to queue. But the add to queue function is available on my Android if adding single songs. 

Badfeetcat

It's fixed for me!!! Thank goodness