Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Adding albums / EP's to playlists feature is disappeared

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

(Samsung Galaxy A50)

Operating System

(Android 9)

My Question or Issue

Just a couple of days before, I could " Add to Playlist " a whole album / EP, and now it's gone / I can't find it.

It's a super useful feature and without it it's just painfully long to add each track individually.

Hey all,

Thanks for the information you gave us and for your patience! 

We're happy to announce that this issue has now been fixed! Please do a clean reinstall to make sure you're using the latest version of Spotify. 

If you're still having troubles, don't hesitate to let us know in the Help Boards. We'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a great day!  

Comments
Craigogg
It is. Just updated the app and it's there now
DEG_fan

IT'S BACK Y'ALL!!! Update ASAP!

Just in time for Discover Weekly!

TudoBala

Definitely a big bummer. Half my playlists are album based. I've checked multiple times to see if I can add an album to a playlist in the last weeks, and have been disappointed to find I cannot anymore.

jrisgod

Returned for me (Sony XZ3) with latest update (8.5.26.1031)  Thanks for fixing this essential feature!

polite_society
**bleep**. It's a Christmas miracle!
polite_society

What a bizarre acronym to censor. Still happy it's back though. Swear I'm not a potty mouth. Curious if potty or swear will be censored now. 

Mitchman72

Fixed on my S9+ THANK YOU! 

Elidunsford

All sorted on my huwawai p20 now thanks sugars xx

benknight73

The same thing has happened during the latest iPhone Spotify update.

Must be an intentional move. Doesn't make any sense though, as you can just add the separate songs individually. Right pain though...

I just don't get why Spotify keep changing things. You learn to work a certain way with their library set-up / system, then they alter it and you have to change your approach. Seems pointless to me.

abriljl

Well done, Spotify team! Thanks for restoring this useful feature.