Announcements

Ads that 'require' watching videos or that auto play lock up on iOS devices (free version)

This problem started occurring about three weeks ago so I'm not sure if it's a fix that is required from Apple or via Spotify however for some reason when ads that play videos and not all of them it's random or ads that I autoplay videos it will lock up the device.  Sometimes it says it won't reload you try to reload and you can't do anything all that ends up happening is no music is playing so in order to start the music again you have to actually close the open application on your iOS device and then open it up again and then it plays sometimes this continues with the same ad repeatedly other times it's random ad doesn't matter on the day or night or time of day or night.  This happens on my iPhone 6s on my iPad Pro and on my iPad mini.

Hi @remorningstar!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard back from you in a while. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you still have the same issue.

Have a great day 🙂

Comments
remorningstar

an addendum this is for iOS operating system 10.1.1

Alejandro_C

Hey there!

Try restarting your devices by holding Home + Lock for 10 seconds. Does that help? If not, reinstalling the app's worth a shot.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Leo
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @remorningstar,

Let us know how it goes - we'll see what we can suggest 🙂

/L 

RodrigoPalma
Status changed to: Closed

Hi @remorningstar!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard back from you in a while. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you still have the same issue.

Have a great day 🙂