Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Album art not appearing on Discord

Plan

Free

Country

India

Device

Samsung Galaxy M21

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

I have all the proper settings enabled, earlier I had problems with the status display itself (it used to not show up sometimes), now the problem has become that the album/music art is missing in the status and the album name is null. Bots are not able to display my status on chat. (See attachment)

20210123_190223.jpg
20210123_185503.png

Hey folks,

Thanks for staying with us.

Writing to confirm everything should work as expected if you make sure both Spotify and Discord are updated to the latest version before trying again.

Cheers!

Comments
Alice69

So I have a issue where My Spotify Status on discord would show The song title but not The Album picture and it would say it's on Null. I tried installing again and It's still the same. 

Plan: Premium

Device: Oppo Reno 4 Pro

model: CPH2109

Spotify version: 8.6.8(1094)

Discord version: 65.5

IMG_20210319_202141.jpg

Tayrun

Hi everyone!!
The last week I comment my version of discord and the version of spotify. In the night I update my discord app to the version 66.1, and the issue has been fixed, but today my girlfriend update to the version 65.5 and the problem continue. I think that this can be fixed in the next versions of spotify.
Ty for your atention!!!

MGPlayzYT

I also have this issue on my Android Phone. I tried to uninstall Discord, even Spotify, re-installed them back, but the issue still presists. This started around January of this year.

Device & OS Version: OPPO A5s (CPH1909) - Android Oreo (8.1.0)

Spotify Version: 8.6.8.1094

Discord Version: 65.5

PicsArt_03-21-02.27.25.jpg

Mihail
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

We’ve passed your info on to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to be notified of any developments.

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

Anurag9Craft

@Mihail 

The issue has been taken care of... please add the solution: Update discord app

Mihail
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for your reports and cooperation.

Could you let us know if this issue persists after updating the Discord app to the latest version available?

Thanks! We'll be keeping an eye out for your replies. 

Zawis

Yeah I can confirm it all works fine now.

•  

Discord version is 67.12 for anyone wondering or being unable to get an update for some reason and still experiencing the issue.

Screenshot_20210407-111819_Discord.jpg

Mario
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for staying with us.

Writing to confirm everything should work as expected if you make sure both Spotify and Discord are updated to the latest version before trying again.

Cheers!