Announcements

Albums disappear from my saved list even though they are still on Spotify.

Several of my saved albums have disapeared from my saved albums list. When searching again, I have found that they are still available and i resave. After a few days of using spotify I notice again that several albums disapear from my saved music and I have to readd them. This has been going on since 2015 or so and its driving me crazy. Anyone else have this issue? Its almost like everytime i add a new album, Spotify removes one. I dont know.. any ideas are helpfull. I have done all the standard things like reinstall/restart etc.

Hey there, @mlozano88!

As we've not heard back from you, we're going to close this one up now.

If this continues to happen however, get back to us in a new thread. We'd love to keep on helping.

In the meantime, just in case we'd recommend:

- Restarting your device

- Check you're running the latest version of the app/your device's operating system

- Check if you have any battery or power saving modes enabled in Settings. If so, does disabling them help?

- Check you don't have any cache-clearing apps downloaded. If you do, can you remove Spotify from it's permissions?

- Clear your offline devices here with 'Remove All'. This will mean re-downloading anything you've synced offline but should eliminate this being a cache issue.

Many thanks,

/M

Comments
SergioDavid
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @mlozano88, welcome to the Community!

What devices is this happening on? We'll also need to know what operating systems and Spotify versions you're using on those devices. 

Also, have you noticed the same thing happening with your playlists or tracks in your playlists? 

We'll see what we can suggest once we have this info.

Melody
Status changed to: Closed

Hey there, @mlozano88!

As we've not heard back from you, we're going to close this one up now.

If this continues to happen however, get back to us in a new thread. We'd love to keep on helping.

In the meantime, just in case we'd recommend:

- Restarting your device

- Check you're running the latest version of the app/your device's operating system

- Check if you have any battery or power saving modes enabled in Settings. If so, does disabling them help?

- Check you don't have any cache-clearing apps downloaded. If you do, can you remove Spotify from it's permissions?

- Clear your offline devices here with 'Remove All'. This will mean re-downloading anything you've synced offline but should eliminate this being a cache issue.

Many thanks,

/M