All of my songs have been deleted on Mac desktop Spotify player

I logged into my Spotify account on a Mac desktop and all of my songs have been removed from my library for some reason. Screenshot attached. As you can see, the only songs in my library are songs that I have added today. I had so much music saved to my account that I hope is not lost.

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 4.07.14 PM.png

Hey @erbanach!

We haven't heard from you in a while. How did it go with what @erbanach suggested? Also, our Support team should be able to help you with this. You can reach them over Facebook or Twitter at @SpotifyCares or via email here.

For now, we'll be closing this post, but feel free to contact us again if you need anything else.

Take care!

0 Likes

Related Issues

Comments
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @erbanach! Welcome to the community!

That's not right! Are you able to see your saved songs on another device? Let me know.

Take care! :)
/H

Spotify
Spotify
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @erbanach!

We haven't heard from you in a while. How did it go with what @erbanach suggested? Also, our Support team should be able to help you with this. You can reach them over Facebook or Twitter at @SpotifyCares or via email here.

For now, we'll be closing this post, but feel free to contact us again if you need anything else.

Take care!