All saved albums now empty

As of today all of my saved albums now just show "There are no songs from this album in your library", hundreds of saved albums are now just blank. Re-saving them makes them come back. What gives? Not wanting to click save on a few hundred albums.

Hey there folks, 

We really appreciate your patience and reports so far.

This should be fixed. Make sure to try a quick reinstall if that doesn't do the trick for you.

However, if you're still having troubles seeing empty albums or a green loading circle, we'd recommend reaching out to our support teams so that they can take a look backstage for you.

Thanks!

Comments
mojosman
Casual Listener

Think this is happening to me, too. Hopefully it's a bug, and not an actual design decision (though it wouldn't shock me :/)

user-removed
Not applicable

I am having the same issue across my saved albums, but it’s not a uniform problem. Some

albums continue to be populated, some are empty (see screenshot).  A clean reinstall did not resolve the issue.  Please help!

42649F29-32B9-4B42-9504-869E05D0050B.png
gavster86

Same thing happening to me, I am also unable to delete any of these albums and if I add again I get two in my library one empty and the new one with the songs 

BudMan1
Casual Listener

Plan

Family Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPad Pro 2018

Operating System

iOS 12.1.3 

My Question or Issue

Suddenly today some of my previously saved (not downloaded) albums in my Spotify "Your Library" are visible in both my album library and recently played lists but display the following message when I try to play them with the album cover grayed out and no songs listed and no save button:

"You haven't saved anything from [album name]. Save this album to keep it in Your Library."

I get this message on all my devices-iPhone, iPad and Mac.  What's up with this?

Status changed to: Need more info

Hey everyone,

Thanks for reporting this!

If you are experiencing this issue, could you first try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Log out and back in again
  • Restart your device
  • Perform a clean reinstall of the app

If none of the above works, please add your vote (+VOTE) to this thread and provide us with the following:

• Device 
  • Spotify version
  • Your country
  • Device OS

Also, it would be helpful if you could post a screenshot of 'Your Library'.

As soon as we have this info, we will pass it on to the relevant team :)

Have a good day!

Laverezzi

I have the same problem. I tried this:

• Log out and back in again -> Did not help
  • Restart your device -> Did not help
  • Perform a clean reinstall of the app -> Did not help

Here my info:

• Device: iPhone X
  • Spotify version: 8.4.92.1055
  • Device OS: iOS 12.1.2
  • Device: iMac
  • Spotify version: 1.1.0.237.g378f6f25
  • Device OS: macOS Mojave 10.14.2 (18C54)
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey everyone,

Thanks for reporting this! The right teams are now looking into this.

If you are experiencing this issue, could you first try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Log out and back in again
  • Restart your device
  • Perform a clean reinstall of the app

If none of the above works, please add your vote (+VOTE) to this thread and provide us with the following:

• Device 
  • Spotify version
  • Your country
  • Device OS
  • A screenshot of 'Your Library' 

Have a good day!

jeremie4

same here

• Device: SamsungS7
  • Spotify version:  v8.4.91.861
  • Device OS: Android 8.0
thimo1

I have this problem as well!

It's like the album part of the app is now replaced with all my saved songs but grouped by album.

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Could you try that with another Spotify account?

Does trying a different network connection help?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!