Announcements

All songs undownloaded

All my songs appear to have undownloaded randomly in the middle of the day. I have 2.3k songs and it's a pain in the **bleep** having to redownload them. I'd like to know why this has happened and what I can do to prevent this from happening again.

- I'm a premium user

- I use spotify on an iPhone mostly, and sometimes on a macbook

- I redownloaded the app to see if that would fix the problem but nope.

Hey @Tasmia!

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @Tasmia! Thanks for your report!

That's not cool! Let's get to the bottom of this. These steps should help here:

1. Remove all offline devices here
  2. Reinstall Spotify
  3. Download your music again

Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Also, make sure you go online at least once in 30 days to confirm your subscription status. Also, are you using any cache-clearing apps?

Have a great day!

Tasmia

I've already done the steps and so now my music is back. Well, actually, Spotify itself automatically removed all devices. But I just want to be sure that this doesn't happen again.

Also my account is always online, I've barely ever had the offline mode on so that shouldn't be the issue. I also don't use any cache-clearing apps. Please let me know what else could be the issue 

Thanks 🙂

Aimee_T

Thanks for letting us know! 

We'd recommend checking for any app that might be deleting your cache and making sure that you don't have more than 3 devices synced.

Let us know if you need anything else, we're here for you 🙂

Erika
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @Tasmia!

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂

Env: prod