Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

All songs undownloaded

All my songs appear to have undownloaded randomly in the middle of the day. I have 2.3k songs and it's a pain in the **bleep** having to redownload them. I'd like to know why this has happened and what I can do to prevent this from happening again.

- I'm a premium user

- I use spotify on an iPhone mostly, and sometimes on a macbook

- I redownloaded the app to see if that would fix the problem but nope.

Hey @Tasmia!

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @Tasmia! Thanks for your report!

That's not cool! Let's get to the bottom of this. These steps should help here:

1. Remove all offline devices here
  2. Reinstall Spotify
  3. Download your music again

Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Also, make sure you go online at least once in 30 days to confirm your subscription status. Also, are you using any cache-clearing apps?

Have a great day!

Tasmia

I've already done the steps and so now my music is back. Well, actually, Spotify itself automatically removed all devices. But I just want to be sure that this doesn't happen again.

Also my account is always online, I've barely ever had the offline mode on so that shouldn't be the issue. I also don't use any cache-clearing apps. Please let me know what else could be the issue 

Thanks 🙂

Aimee_T

Thanks for letting us know! 

We'd recommend checking for any app that might be deleting your cache and making sure that you don't have more than 3 devices synced.

Let us know if you need anything else, we're here for you 🙂

Erika
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @Tasmia!

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂