[Android] I play a song but no music can be heard

Good morning. I have a premium account. And today when I wanted to listen to a song I clicked on it, waited and no music came out but the song in the bar was still running. So I clicked on another song and the same thing happened. So I sped the song up and music could be heard. But when I tried speeding it up again you couldn't hear it. This is all in my phone, I'm not using bluetooth sprakers or anything. I really don't know what's wrong. It worked fine yesterday and I didn't change the settings between yesterday and today. Also I tried restarting my phone. And deleting the app and reinstalling it again but nothing! Please help I would like to fix this since it is quite troublesome.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
tomdude
Casual Listener

I figured that shortly after submitted that comment. I'm new to this community and at first didn't see the option to look at the previous comments. Also there is no option to delete a comment. I suppose I could have edited it...

Peter

Hey folks,

Thanks for providing your info so far!

We've made sure to pass it on to the relevant teams - we'll keep you posted on their progress.

Stay tuned!

223ujyp4oxeboez
@Peter 
Plan: Premiun Country Brazil Dispositivo: (Samsung J410G) Sistema operacional:(Android 8.1.0)Percebi no dia 28.08 que meu spotify no meu smartphone estava com problemas.
Coloquei uma música para tocar e ela funciona bem, então quando eu mudo a música ela fica muda e depois
funciona bem. Enviei msn para suporte e eles me pediram para fazer várias coisas com reiniciar,
desinstalar e instalar novamente, limpar bancos de dados, enviar vídeos, tela travada ...
Passei dias conversando com suporte que eles pediram para instalar o Spotify Lite ...
então certo ... mas quando eu volto ao normal spotify os problemas voltam.
Não quero spotify Lite ... pago pelo spotify normal ....
vamos resolver esse suporte ... funcionava perfeitamente antes do 28.08.
Att Maria
jha13

Any updates on this? 

223ujyp4oxeboez

Igual....

Sundialler
Visitor

Plan

Premium

Device

ALBA (Android 8.10) Tablet

Version

Very latest (with player in sidebar)

Exactly the same as everyone else, plays every other song, the in between songs appear to play, but are silent. Moving the song forward a few seconds makes the music play, but do it twice and the music goes silent.

Spotify Lite is fine (although I had to sideload it, because according to Google Play my device was incompatible). Works great, may stick with it tbh.

Juliem85
Visitor

Version 2.58.2-2312c42 3.23.0

LG webOS TV - LM6300PLA ; software version 04.72.10

The music won't play on Spotify but it does on the Spotify podcasts. The music tracks run but no audio. This is with any song or artist in saved artists and newly searched artists. Sometimes it can come back but when it goes it is for long periods of time and can be mid-song or playlist.

I have no indication of what makes the audio stop and what brings it back. 

It is definitely Spotify and not my TV, and is up to date, etc Etc. 

jha13

Reinstalled and the issues persists. 

223ujyp4oxeboez
Plan: Premiun 
Country Brazil 
Dispositivo: (Samsung J410G) 
Sistema operacional: (Android 8.1.0) Percebi no dia 28.08 que meu spotify no meu smartphone estava com problemas. 
Coloquei uma música para tocar e ela funciona bem, então quando eu mudo a música ela fica muda e depois
funciona bem. Enviei msn para suporte e eles me pediram para fazer várias coisas com reiniciar,
desinstalar e instalar novamente, limpar bancos de dados, enviar vídeos, tela travada ...
Passei dias conversando com suporte que eles pediram para instalar o Spotify Lite ...
então certo ... mas quando eu volto ao normal spotify os problemas voltam.
Não quero spotify Lite ... pago pelo spotify normal ....
vamos resolver esse suporte ... funcionava perfeitamente antes do 28.08.
Att Maria
Yeshua1
Visitor

Mi problemas es que rico una canción si y una no ya realice todo lo que recomiendan y nada sigue el problema y cuento con plan familiar y a mi solo me pasa el problema que soy el titular que puedo hacer es muy molesto esto ya estoy pensando en dar de baja mi plan