The android application stops playing after several tracks.
- Seems to randomly occur on both premium and free playback.
- It is suspected the issue on free playback may be when the application tries to load a commercial.
None: Restart music manually.
None at present.
If you are having this issue, can you please post:
- What make and model of phone you are using.
- Your android version.
- Your Spotify version.
- If you are using Free/Unlimited/Premium
- For Premium users: Does this happen in offline mode?
- If you have any local files synced from your computer to your android device.
2014-01-22: This should hopefully be fixed in android v0.7.5. If you are still having issues can you please let us know?
When posting in this forum please make sure you have read these guidelines.
Edited question 4.