[Android] New music won't stay downloaded (2)

Thread: 115032

Description:

Tracks synced for offline playback get unsynced.

Additional information:

First of all, I am very sorry that this bug has reared its ugly head again. Clearly we didn't intend for this to happen.

Tracks might get re-synched as soon as you go online again.

When this bug previously occurred it seemed to only affect newer playlist additions

Please provide this information so we can investigate again:

• Spotify version
  • Mobile Phone model (i.e. Samsung Galaxy S4)
  • Android Operating system version (i.e. 4.2.2)
  • One or two example tracks that have unsynched (An actual link to the track(s) would be most helpful. I.e. http://open.spotify.com/track/034h8tVGEkurQkR96clibA)
  • Approximately when did you add the affected track(s)?
Comments
amya

Been having this problem on iphone for about a month.  HUGELY frustrating and not good enough that it still is not fixed.

• Spotify version-  0.6.4.2
  • Mobile Phone model - iPHONE 4
  • One or two example tracks that have unsynched - all new playlists (vampire weekend - "Modern Vampires", Daft Punk - "RAM", Macklemore & Lewis - "The Heist" etc...)
  • Approximately when did you add the affected track(s)? IN THE LAST MONTH.

Please please come up with a better answer than "We are looking into this".  What´s the point of paying for a service that doesn´t work??  It´s madness.

bambideer

Same issue, got a new galaxy  S4 this friday...

operating system, jelly bean 4.2.2

latest spotify version.

Stupidly wasted 2 gigs on dl outside of wifi. and twice my downloaded playlists have disappeared;(

(since since the 14/6)

Piegoodman
Casual Listener
aNieto2k
  • Spotify version
  • Mobile Phone model (i.e. Samsung Galaxy S4)
  • Nexus 4
  • Android Operating system version (i.e. 4.2.2)
  • One or two example tracks that have unsynched (An actual link to the track(s) would be most helpful.

all songs

• Approximately when did you add the affected track(s)?
  • 4-6 weeks ago.
inner
Casual Listener

My spotify worked sort of good the last week on my new S4.

But songs stopped playing, some were lost from playlists, and now I can't download at all.

Worth mentioning that when I turn "off" offline mode, it instantly says at the bottom of the screen "No internet connection avaliable". 

I am connected to the internet. Appearently spotify thinks that I'm not.

inner
Casual Listener

Tried turning off and on my wifi connection on the S4 (not the one inside spotify). Spotify started downloading the playlist when the phone connected to the network.

RMCremix

Please provide this information so we can investigate again:

• Spotify version  (0.6.4.47)
  • Mobile Phone model (HTC One X+)
  • Android Operating system version (4.1.1, sense 4+)

Happens to me when I delete another app (e.g.. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram...) from my smartphone. After I've deleted an app, all my songs got unsynced.

kasspous
Regular
  • Spotify version - 0.6.4.47
  • Mobile Phone model - LG Nexus 4
  • Android Operating system version - 4.2.2
  • One or two example tracks that have unsynched  - it's not single tracks, it's ENTIRE playlists
  • Poussential Mix
  • Good Morning
  • Pretty pretty
  • Poptastic
  • Approximately when did you add the affected track(s)? I add songs almost daily. Any playlist of mine I try to download will unsync.

I'm about one day away from switching to Rdio. Playlists be damned.

kasspous
Regular

by the way I registered in 2012 so this thread does NOT apply to me. http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premiu...

RocFish82
Casual Listener
I also have this issue and its very very crappy. I hate that I have to sit there for 15 mins for the phone to play songs and sync. I pay money for this to work in my truck. I do love spotify but I might have to cancel my account if they don't fix this soon. Please please fix!

Corey M. LaRocca