Premium

Country

UK

Device

Sony Xperia Z2 Compact

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

My Spotify has recently updated and my offline online toggle in the notification area of my phone no longer works. It will turn itself back online if I open spotify or just even reopen my notification area.

This used to work fine, I could have my Spotify constantly in offline mode and then if I wanted to switch online just swipe to my notification area and turn it back on or vice versa.

Screenshot attached of the notification tile I am referring to

Screenshot_20190603-182928.png
Comments
El72matador

The tile does not appear at all on my Samsung Galaxy Note 9. 

Spotify version 8.5.17.676

Android version: 9

ashleysivana

Hi, my device is Samsung Galaxy A50 (Android 9.0, One UI version 1.1)

Spotify Version 8.5.9.737 

The quick toggle for the offline mode completely disappeard from my quick access bar.

@Peter

BuggedSpotify

All the staff ever tell us to do is reinstall their shitty app. Just get Pandora, **bleep** doesn't work on Andriod...

DanielParra05

I'm having the same issue. Shortcut icon to offline has disappeared, and it was a really nice and useful feature. We want it back!

Device: Xiaomi miA1

OS version: Andorid Pie 9

Zwaubel

Device: Samsung Galaxy S9+ 

Spotify Version 8.5.18.932

Quick tile disappeared

Clean reinstall did not make a difference...

Bumpyflea

Hi. 

Am running android v9. 0 on a Samsung galaxy s8.

My quick tile for offline mode disappeared entirely a few weeks ago.. 

Tonight have done a clean reinstall of Spotify 

- removed device from Spotify devices on Spotify website then on my phone

- cleared Spotify cache then

- cleared Spotify data then

- uninstalled app then

- manually deleted Spotify folder still left on storage card then

- turned phone off for few min then

- reinstalled Spotify (v 8.5.18.932) 

I still don't have the quick tile for offline mode... Am really disappointed as this is the main feature I use in Spotify premium and not being able to easily turn it on or off is really frustrating.. 

jokeee95

Hi, 

For me, the entire tile disappeared :(. Very unfortunate, because I use it daily because I travel a lot.

I have a Samsung Galaxy A5 2017, Android version 8.0.0. Version 8.5.18.932 of Spotify, but it already happened with the previous version. Re-installing didn't work. 

Chenson722

Still no fix, not that I'm surprised. If it helps anyone, I've been using version 8.4.81.558 and it's been working without a hiccup. Still upset that I had to do that again after the last few offline mode breaks, but it is what it is. Make sure to uncheck auto updates in the play store or you'll have to reinstall again after the next update and redownload any offline music. 

CatAdsett

It has been a while now.... Spotify any update???

Ilugames

Device is Samsung Galaxy J7

Android 8.1.0

Spotify Version 8.5.18.932

The Button is missing

(The Spotify Widget is also missing!!)