[Android] Report Explicit Content giving error "Could not report, please try again."

Since I signed up, I have added several songs that I like, but when I go to that playlist radio (to try to find more "like" songs that I can add to my playlists) almost all of them contain explicit lyrics, but they aren't tagged as explicit. When I try to report them, I get the error "Couldn't report, please try again". I also have Allow Explicit Content disabled in my user profile. I have used Pandora and Google Music and haven't had this issue, but with Spotify Premium, almost all playlist radio songs have a lot of profanity. It is tough to trust as I like to play music around my children. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi everyone,

We appreciate you reaching out and voicing your concerns about this here.

We can confirm that the option to report explicit content from within the app has been removed. If this is something you would like to see make a return in the future, we'd recommend adding your votes and comments to this idea. We’ll be monitoring it to pass the feedback on to the right teams and keep you posted there, as soon as we have something to share.

In order to keep all feedback in one single place, we'll be closing this thread for new replies.

Comments
jetydo

According to Spotify's support pages if I want to report explicit content I need to tap the three dots next to the song and "report explicit content". Of course there are countless postings indicating that this feature didn't work. Apparently Spotify's response is to remove the feature entirely! I'm not even seeing the option to report explicit content (website / laptop app / android app). Started a support chat to inquire about this and after five minutes was asked to report the explicit content to the person I was chatting with. Ridiculous!  How can I rely on the Spotify Kids app to filter out explicit content? Tons of false negatives. FIX THIS!

Xenia
Status changed to: Closed

Hi everyone,

We appreciate you reaching out and voicing your concerns about this here.

We can confirm that the option to report explicit content from within the app has been removed. If this is something you would like to see make a return in the future, we'd recommend adding your votes and comments to this idea. We’ll be monitoring it to pass the feedback on to the right teams and keep you posted there, as soon as we have something to share.

In order to keep all feedback in one single place, we'll be closing this thread for new replies.