Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android] Scroll bar missing on Liked Songs playlist

We've received reports from Android users that the scroll bar on the right is missing on the Liked Songs playlist. All other playlists seem to be unaffected.

This is currently being investigated.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We understand this took a bit longer than usual to fix - sorry to keep you waiting, but we’re happy to announce that it should now be fixed for everyone - just make sure you're running the latest version of Spotify!

If you're still having trouble you can post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Have a good one!

Comments
Magic_pants

I've been having that same issue for about a week now! I for some reason the scroll button in my liked songs is not appearing so I'm forced to scroll I wonder if it's a android Spotify problem.

doctoramall

**bleep** I thought it was only me. It's been so aggravating trying to scroll through hundreds of songs without it. Hope this is resolved soon 😔

Yaroslav27

Scroll bar went missing again on android in the likes songs playlist. Pls fix it. It's really useful. Thanks. 

shushbarak

Not the first time this bug happened. Update your tests! Catch this important bug before releasing a new version!

mkaplan28

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

Google Pixel 5

Operating System

Android 12

App version: 8.7.54.403

Same problem here as all others. Missing in Liked Songs, just like what happened a few months ago with a prior update.

batuhusta

I got the same issue, please fix it.

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite

Operating System

Android 12

App version: 8.7.54.403

SeldxTheSangwich

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Samsung Galaxy A13

Operating System

Android, latest

My Question or Issue

My alphabetical scroll wheel in my liked playlist is gone again. I’m on the current version, I’ve done a quick uninstall and a clean uninstall and it’s still gone. Has anyone else had trouble and figured it out?

Sorry if this is the wrong place but it is certainly frustrating 

lakwong1

What's the deal with the scroll bar in the "Liked Songs’ section?  I can't scroll up/down in the "Liked Songs' section on my android.  I have over a 1000 songs and its annoying that the scroll bar is gone.   

AlejaR

Hey folks!

Thanks for your replies in this thread 🙂

We really appreciate the details you kindly sent us. Rest assured this is being investigated for the right team.

Keep us in the loop and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions. 

Take care!

CarstenRecht

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Huawei P40

Operating System

Android  10  -EMUI 12.0.0

My Question or Issue

with the latest Spotify Update you brought back an long solved issue.

NO SCROLLBAR in PLAYLIST Lieblingsongs. Any other Playlist has this scrollbar.