Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android] Scroll bar missing on Liked Songs playlist

We've received reports from Android users that the scroll bar on the right is missing on the Liked Songs playlist. All other playlists seem to be unaffected.

This is currently being investigated.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We understand this took a bit longer than usual to fix - sorry to keep you waiting, but we’re happy to announce that it should now be fixed for everyone - just make sure you're running the latest version of Spotify!

If you're still having trouble you can post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Have a good one!

Comments
Wyatt1995

Same problem was fixed before but now it's gone again bit annoying 

voltamin

Samsung Galaxy S10 user here.

Android v12.

Spotify v8.7.58.463

Have been experiencing this for the past few weeks across several app updates. Severely inhibits my use of the app as I have nearly 5k songs saved and even attempting to scroll through them bogs the app down significantly, if not crashing it altogether. Searching a specific song in my Liked Songs isn't a satisfactory alternative since I prefer to shuffle my library and searching a song does not transition back to shuffling my whole catalogue even after exiting the search screen.

_TJ_

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Pixel 4XL

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

The scroll bar has disappeared from the Liked Songs playlist but still appears on other playlists. This is especially annoying because searching for a song can't be used as a workaround since the queue changes to match the filter.

Foxtrip265

The only way I can get it to appear on my liked songs is flipping my phone to landscape and quickly holding the scroll button, it disappears really fast, but it'll glitch to the top to where I can't scroll freely, then if I flip my phone back I can use it. I don't wanna have to flip my phone everytime I wanna listen to a song

BigMike3612

Please get this fixed soon. 

Samsung Galaxy S9+, Android version 10

Spotify Version - 8.7.58.457

JBurton812

Same issue for me, no scroll bar in liked songs. The good thing about that when you have over 3k songs is nothing actually. 

Samsung Fold 4, android 12,

8.7.58.459, premium

🤙

DomBon

Plan

Premium Family

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy S21+5G

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

The scroll bar went missing on my Liked Songs playlist. This seems to been an issue off and on. I saw that this used to be an issue, then it was fixed. Now it's doing it again. 

oaks2542

Im also having the same issue. I can't see the scroll bar. Samsung S20+ 

Gracelessx

Hi there,

This issue has happened to me too - the scroll bar on my liked songs has disappeared.

It still exists on other playlists. This has happened with Spotify for me over the years and I had to go through a laborious process to get it fixed last time. Really frustrated that this seems to be a continuous issue. It basically makes the app unusable. I have nearly 10,000 songs liked. 

Plan

Premium Family

Country

New Zealand

Device

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

Operating System

Android

gsush

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

The scroll bar for no longer appears in the liked songs playlist. A different kind of a scroll bar (a thinner longer bar) appears in other playlists, but none appears in liked songs. The spotify app is up to date (Version 8.7.58.457), and I have the same issue on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.