Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android] Scroll bar missing on Liked Songs playlist

We've received reports from Android users that the scroll bar on the right is missing on the Liked Songs playlist. All other playlists seem to be unaffected.

This is currently being investigated.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We understand this took a bit longer than usual to fix - sorry to keep you waiting, but we’re happy to announce that it should now be fixed for everyone - just make sure you're running the latest version of Spotify!

If you're still having trouble you can post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Have a good one!

Comments
Spookydaddy

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

The scroll bar down the side of liked songs is gone I have so many songs and now it takes me ages to scroll through them ? Why did it get removed

Yordan
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey everyone,

In case you're experiencing this, make sure add in +VOTE and provide us with the following info (if you haven't already):

• Your device's make, model and OS version.
  • The version of Spotify you're running.

Thanks! We'll pass the info on to the internal teams at Spotify so they can look further into this.

As always, rest assured we'll keep you posted here as soon as we have any new information to share, so Subscribe to the thread to stay tuned!

bestbackwards

@Yordan please can you explain why it takes so long to identify the issue or even to notice reports of issues raised two weeks ago?

loastra

I'm having the same issue on an anroid phone. No scroll bar in liked songs. It's very frustrating. Please fix it soon

Loose

Scroll bar has disappeared in my Android device - Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.  Spotify app is fully updated. 

Sotsa77

Lately i always have a problem because my liked songs playlists is maybe big (30.550 songs) and at start, the songs in the bottom of the list wouldn't start playing or start after some minutes, then the playlist was late to show the songs and now the scroll bar has been disappeared for weeks and i cant listen to my liked songs playlist

I have poco x3, android 11 and spotify premium and version 8.7.56.421

lakwong1
Spotify - 8.7.56.421
Phone - Samsung S8+ os android 9
lakwong1

Still having issues with the scroll bar missing from my "Liked Songs"!  Not understanding why so many are having the same issue and its still not fixed!  I have Spotify version 8.7.56.421 and Samsung S8+  Android 9.  Please fix this issue.  

doylestown8

Same issue. My scrolling bar has been missing for months.

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

Google Pixel 5

Operating System

Android 12

App Version

countycobra

The disappearance of the scroll bar on my android phone makes the user experience really annoying and unpleasant.

Model: Oneplus 8 pro

Operating system: Oxygen OS 12.1

Spotify version: 8.7.58.455