Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android] Scroll bar not working in Liked Songs

Hi everyone!

We've been receiving reports from you in the Community that the right hand-side scroll bar in Liked Songs is unclickable in the latest version of Spotify on Android.

You can scroll through the Liked Songs by swiping up/down, but the scroll bar which appears cannot be selected.

This can occur not only in bigger Liked Songs lists, but in those with only a few hundred songs as well.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
shubzlife

I've got a Samsung Galaxy S10 

Spotify version 8.7.10.1262

Liked Songs playlist contains 3627 songs

Operating system Android 12

Haven't been able to scroll for a bit but it's getting very frustrating. Especially since every time I leave the playlist and return, it doesn't 'hold my place' so I need to rescroll. I've kinda stopped listening to anything but the first few hundred songs 😞

tamar1204

Please everyone that's subscribed to this thread, don't forget to +VOTE it so it gets more traction and get your friends that have the same issue to do it too. I have ~6k liked songs and this bug has made navigating them nearly impossible.

nwisal
  • device + OS version : Nokia 8.1 + Android 11
  • exact Spotify version : 8.7.10.1262
  • a screenshot or a video of your Liked Songs list 
  • @Alex @Vasil 
luisquin

I'm having this same problem, I have a playlist with over 2000 songs and no alphabetical scrolling. I have a pixel 4A and am on Spotify version 8.7.10.1262

mkaplan28

UPDATE: Fixed!

I'm using Version 8.7.14.1332 and the grabbable scroll bar with alphabetical popup is back on my Liked Songs list!!! 

luisquin
Nice! Bad placement of the random play button because it blocks the scroll
bar until you manually scroll down till the scroll bar is past the random
play button
Novy
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!