Type in your question below and we'll check to see what answers we can find...
If you couldn't find any answers in the previous step then we need to post your question in the community and wait for someone to respond. You'll be notified when that happens.
Simply add some detail to your question and refine the title if needed, choose the relevant category, then post.
Before we can post your question we need you to quickly make an account (or sign in if you already have one).
Don't worry - it's quick and painless! Just click below, and once you're logged in we'll bring you right back here and post your question. We'll remember what you've already typed in so you won't have to do it again.
Thanks for bearing with us, while this was worked on backstage.
Although not everyone has responded to us yet, many of you have confirmed this as 'fixed' since updating your app. We really appreciate you keeping us in the loop.
We're just jumping in now, to let you know we're going to close this thread up.
If you are still having the issue, it's possible this could be related to something else! Don't worry, we'd recommend checking firstly:
- Are you running any other apps in the foreground which could be causing this?
- Can you test playing in offline mode (if possible), to see that it's not paused by low bandwidth streaming?
- Have you covered all the initial trouble-shooting steps? E.g. reinstall, restart the app, check your operating system's up-to-date?
- Check you're not using your device's battery-saving mode
- Check you're not using any cache-clearing or power-saving apps
If none of these help, we'd recommend reaching out in a new thread, so that we can take a look at what the individual issue may be in more detail.
Once again, thanks for your patience as the right team looked into this 🙂
All the best,