This thread is for this particular issue:
In a playlist, in Spotify on Android, you press the green “Download playlist” button and it stays stuck on “Downloading 0%”
- If your device doesn’t show up under Devices in the desktop client, that is a different issue. Please make sure you try resolving the issue using our connection troubleshooting tips
- If your playlist did sync before, but then disappeared, please go here
- Have a look at the updated Troubleshooting Spotify on Android topic
- When replying here, make sure you provide ALL the details we ask for. A simple “I have this problem too” doesn’t give us any info we can use to try and find a common cause
- When replying here, please also state how much space you have left both on your device AND on your SD card (Only if your phone supports an external SD card, of course)
- If you have rooted and/or installed a custom rom we can’t troubleshoot properly. Please reset your phone to factory settings and try again
I'm not yet convinced that this issue is resolved, but responses have died down quite a bit of late.
I am told by the developers that this is mostl a tempoar issue for users; that after a while the issue resolves itself on individual devices.
I also want to note that some responses in this thread indicate that two issues are being mixed up. The particular issue being discussed here is that playlists will not start downloading for offline use on your Android device.
To the point: Is anyone here having problems downloading playlists on their Android device and if so, has this been going on for longer than a month?
When posting in this forum please make sure you have read these guidelines.