Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App crashes when trying to play content on Vivo devices

Folks are reporting that the Spotify app is crashing when playback is attempted on a Vivo android mobile device.

Hey folks!

We are glad we're seeing no new reports about this and will be closing the thread 🙂
In case the issue resurfaces or you have any other questions, you may reach out to us anytime!
Thanks!

Comments
RajivChang

Hi i am facing the same error whereby the App crashes as soon as a song is played i have vivo x70 pro and i have the latest Spotify version downloaded on my phone @Kiril please help

Penguinlagoon

Hi @kai1717  Same mobile brand and specs as you.

Spotify App crashes when I try to play music yesterday. 

I have reported it to the administrator and they are looking into the issue now

Proma

I just removed Nano player widget from my home screen. I tried removing the app from setting and all but who knew just removing the widget from home screen will solve the problem. Thank you soo much for those who solved it

Proma

Just remove the Nano widget from home screen

Sid270706

Im using VivoY20G Android 12, 6gb ram, 128gb storage.. Version 8.7.34.1312

unlockingtechterms26

I have same issue please fix it , it happened after latest update.  i have purchased premium recently and i am not able to listen songs i have never been disappointed with Spotify before but this has been very disappointing. Please Fix This ASAP. 

arunaarun

My phone is Vivo ...but since yesterday Spotify crashed when I play eny content. #Vivospotyfyissue

Ravim9001

remove nano player... I also tried & it's working.... Now Spotify response normally... 

Arth123
  1. My app start crashing every time when I try to play a song it works if I log into my laptop or from browser but app isnt working properly I also have the premium duo account so pls look into it and help thankyou! And my fri has old Vivo mobile and it works in it but not in the new mobile so pls check and help...
siAR06

My device is iQoo 9 pro. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled. After that logged in and out. But the issue still persists i.e Spotify app closes as soon as I play any songs. Spotify works fine on web browser. So please don't tell me again to uninstall and reinstall or log out and log in.