Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App crashes when trying to play tracks from Liked Songs

We've received reports from Android users that the Spotify app closes immediately after trying to play a song from the Liked Songs playlist.

This is being investigated.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
A_a_Williams

Same here, 

Realme GT 2 neo latest version 

RogueAirNoah

Having the exact same problem on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Have installed the latest update for spotify, no fix. Pulling my hair out looking for a solution. Have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, restarting phone, and clean install. Running android version 12 OS, Soptify version 8.8.66.563

Have Family Premium plan as well

Cama

Same issue, poco f4

Everything else works but trying to play a song from liked songs crashes the app. Have restarted the app, my phone, have reinstalled the app...

JohnicHoom

+1.

Samsung A54.

Danmock069

I've had the same issue s22

Musseroy

Same issue. Galaxy S23

abhiagni

Same issue with my pixel 6

HANIMAL33

Same! Galaxy 20

nadzz_18

After an update today the app crashes while trying to play music from my liked songs list. Never happened before today. Device is an Android. I have tried clean reinstalling the app multiple times, and restarting the phone removed sd card reinstalled 

Naidu29

Same issue on s23. It works with smart shuffle though!