Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Apple TV app - logging in - every time!

Overjoyed to finally have Spotify on my Apple TV (HD 32GB) BUT I'm having to perform the pairing routine every time I use it. Surely this should be a one time pairing? Is this a known issue?

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this - this should now be fixed for everyone!

If you're still experiencing issues after a clean reinstall, make sure to create a new thread in the relevant help board here and we'll help you troubleshoot.

Thanks - stay awesome!

Comments

Seamless with 2.41.0, thanks!

Visitor

It's working for with latest version of AppleTV

Casual Listener

I still have to test it. It wasn’t each time. Do not close issue, I will
test it couple days.

Update:

It works!

Regular

Resolved for me!

Resolved for me about a week ago! 🙂
Casual Listener

Works already a couple of days, thanks for resolving the issue

Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this - this should now be fixed for everyone!

If you're still experiencing issues after a clean reinstall, make sure to create a new thread in the relevant help board here and we'll help you troubleshoot.

Thanks - stay awesome!

It isn't fixed at all! I'm using Apple TV too, still having to completely reinstall Spotify every second day because it just stop playing. Excruciating having to find again in the app store and pair all the time. Awful product

Related Issues