Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Autoplay not working on iOS devices

We've received reports that Autoplay has stopped working on iOS devices. This issue is currently under investigation.

Hey folks!

We made some changes backstage and this should now be fixed for everyone!
Only make sure your apps are up to date 🙂

Comments
Se reproduce una canción y luego se pausa y aunque intente darle a la siguiente, se vuelve a reiniciar la misma canción. Ya probé los métodos que decían en la página de ayuda y sigue sin funcionar.
Baibhav26

Autoplay stopped working for Spotify India.

device- iPhone 12

ios version-16.4

Plan- premium

i have tried everything switching Autoplay toggle on and off, rebooting the device, reinstalling the app but nothing worked.

xxabi

This is the second time this has happened in the past couple of months. I tried all of the things suggested to fix it the first time and after about 2 weeks or so it eventually started working again. Now it’s not working anymore which is super annoying because I use this feature everyday when working out. I also use it to find new music or rediscover old songs. This problem significantly interferes with my enjoyment from this app

borapiel

Same issue on my Iphone 13 pro max.  ios version 16.4.  Spotify version 8.8.24.312.  United States.  I first noticed it yesterday, 4/5/23 at around noon Central time.  I have a premium family plan.  I have tried everything that I have read, toggled autoplay several times, cleared cache, quick reinstall (several times), cursing,  clean reinstall (several times) logging in with a different accout, restarting phone seveal times.  Nothing has worked.  Autoplay still works great if I listen on my pc or old android phone, but not on my iphone.  It does work on my wife's iphone, which really confuses me more.  

davidoliver

If autoplay is not working on your iOS device, here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:

1. Check your app settings: Check the app settings of the app you are trying to play the media on. Make sure that autoplay is enabled and that any restrictions or settings related to media playback are properly configured.

2. Restart your device: Try restarting your iOS device to see if that resolves the issue. Sometimes restarting your device can clear out any temporary issues or glitches.

3. Update your iOS software: Make sure that your iOS software is up-to-date. You can check for updates by going to Settings > General > Software Update.

4. Check your internet connection: Make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection. Autoplay may not work if the internet connection is weak or spotty.

5. Clear your browser cache: If you are experiencing issues with autoplay on a web browser, try clearing your browser cache and history. This can help resolve issues related to cached data and cookies.

6. Disable content blockers: If you have content blockers enabled, try disabling them to see if that resolves the issue. Some content blockers may interfere with media playback.

If none of these steps work, you may want to contact Apple support or the app developer for further assistance.

fafafaa

A reprodução automática (AUTOPLAY) não está funcionando no meu iphone 11 e meu amigo que tem um 12 tbm está com o mesmo problema. Segui as seguintes instruções: liguei e desliguei o celular, fechei o aplicativo inúmeras vezes, limpei o cache, desinsitalei e instalei de novo, liguei e desliguei o shuffle e o aplicativo está atualizado pra última versão disponível na Apple Store.

Spotify Premium

Versão: 8.8.24

País: Brasil

Dispositivo: Iphone 11

advisor78

I have an iPhone 13, with iOS version 16.4. The Spotify version on my phone is 8.8.21.312, and the country is set to USA. I started noticing the issue April 5, 2023, around 9 p.m.

Pounch_
Bonjour/Bonsoir

Depuis peu je rencontre un soucis sur la version IOS de Spotify. Quand je recherche dans la barre de recherche et écoute ensuite une musique quelconque, habituellement quand cette dernière se termine, cela passe automatiquement à une autre chanson, or dans mon cas, la musique repasse du début, j'ai vérifier mes paramètres ainsi j'ai vérifier si la musique n'était pas en boucle mais rien y fait. J'ai suivis d'innombrables procéder comme "désinstaller puis réinstaller spotify" "Mettre à jour mon smartphone" ou encore "vider le cache" mais pareil, rien ne change.

Pouvez-vous m'aider ?

En vous remerciant.
catjeens

I search up a lot of songs on its own to hopefully get any new/similar music to add onto my likes. I tried everything to see if autoplay will work again but I guess it’s happening for everyone else. I have the duo plan with someone and we both use IOS devices (they use iPhone 11) but their autoplay works fine not sure if they have an old version and haven’t updated but my device (iPhone 8 - with the most recent update) autoplay isn’t working.

Autoplay is turned on but does not work on iPhone. It worked before.