BBC Playlister problems

Hi

I have been saving my playlister tracks from BBC radio programmes and using Spotify to store and play them. However since Feb 2017 none of the tracks i have saved in the BBC playlist have been reflected into Spotify on my Mac using El Capitan or my iphone 5C (the iphone lasted a bit longer). The tracks exist on my BBCs play lister and can also be seen in my playlist on Spotify (i checked with Spotify CS). They are just not syncing to either the Mac or the iphone anymore.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem is?

Andy

Hey @JazzyA54,

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best :)

Comments
Spotify
Spotify
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @JazzyA54!

It's odd that this happens. Just to confirm, you add the new songs to the playlist, but the playlist is not updating on your other devices? If possible, send us some screenshots to take a closer look and the link to the playlist. We'll see what to suggest.

Take care!

JazzyA54
Casual Listener
Will do
Away at present, later next week.
Thanks
JulianDavid
Roadie

No worries @JazzyA54!

Take your time to do it. However, make sure to contact us before a week if possible. If we don't get a response during that time, your thread will be closed.

We'll be waiting for your response :)

Spotify
Spotify
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @JazzyA54,

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best :)

ivan9

Hi for the last year I have been having problems with exporting my ever growing BBC playlist to Spotify.

Before this the tracks exported smoothly and with the odd exeption nearly all were found.

Everytime I try to export I am told that none of the tracks can be found.

I have searched for these directly on Spotify and found them so its not that they are all too obscure.

can anyone help?

Thanks

jimmyojames
Casual Listener

Hi.

I'm having the same problem as above, whether on web player or iphone app. 

As you can see below, the two don't match.

I even tried deleting all the older playlist tracks from my BBC tracklist, but when I try Export, I still don't get any update to the playlist in Spotify

Thanks in advance for any help

James

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 19.38.27.pngScreen Shot 2019-05-08 at 19.41.18.png