BMW app and iPhone 6S

I have a couple of issues with the app which is unfortunately nowhere near as good as the old iPod app I have just replaced. This is disappointing particularly given that I am a Premium customer.

1. I cannot search on Artists. The BMW app crashes and I have to restart.

2. On the app I would like to be able to get a list of tracks either from random play or just on an album or playlist so I can choose what come next

3. Going to the next track button on the iPod app shows what the next track is - that would be nice to have

4. A search facility seems a standard thing to have to find a track, artists or whatever. This becomes increasingly important the larger the number of tracks

Thanks

Alan

Hi @Alan262!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard back from you in a while. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you still have the same issue.

Have a great day 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Mara_F
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @Alan262

Thanks for your feedback regarding the app, we'll make sure to pass on your comments to the right folks.

As for the artist search, were you able to do this before without any issues? Also, can you let us know if you had the same issue with your iPod? 

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Melody
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Alan262

We hope you're well.

We just wanted to check-in, to see if this is still happening?

Keep us in the loop 🙂

We'll be here if you do still need us.

Thanks,

/M

Alan262
Casual Listener

Hi

Thanks for your note. No, I still cannot search artists without it crashing the phone and yes it works perfectly on an iPod.

Best wishes

Alan

JuanSebastian
Roadie

Thanks for letting us know that @Alan262.

Can you send us the device and Spotify version you're currently using? Also, can you make sure that you have the latest firmware update installed on your car system? 

Keep us posted. 

RodrigoPalma
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hi @Alan262!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard back from you in a while. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you still have the same issue.

Have a great day 🙂

Related Issues