BeoPlay P2 stops randomly with spotify

Hello,

I Have BeoPlay P2 speaker and when I connect and listen Spotify Premium it randomly Stops, and I have to Push Play button again manually to start it over. Phone is Huawei P10. 

I've tried a lot of settings, tried to reinstall Spotify and BeoPlay APP - no success. I've even tried to listen thgroug PC, iPAD mini 4, without phone - nothing :(

And to most interesting thing, that There is no such problem with other devices but BeoPlay P2. IF You do not connect P2 - everything is ok. I have spotify premium over a year and tried is with multiple devices - no problem. 

Then I tried BeoPlay P2 with the phone player (not spotify) thinking that is P2 problem - everything is Fine.

ANY SUGGESTIONS? May be someone have simmilar issues with P2 or Other B@O Produckts?

Hey guys!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard from you in a while. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best :)

Related Issues

Comments
Gambitas
Casual Listener

Hello,

I Have BeoPlay P2 speaker and when I connect and listen Spotify Premium it randomly Stops, and I have to Push Play button again manually to start it over. Phone is Huawei P10.

I've tried a lot of settings, tried to reinstall Spotify and BeoPlay APP - no success. I've even tried to listen thgroug PC, iPAD mini 4, without phone - nothing :(
And to most interesting thing, that There is no such problem with other devices but BeoPlay P2. IF You do not connect P2 - everything is ok. I have spotify premium over a year and tried is with multiple devices - no problem.

Then I tried BeoPlay P2 with the phone player (not spotify) thinking that is P2 problem - everything is Fine.

ANY SUGGESTIONS? May be someone have simmilar issues with P2 or Other B&O Produckts?

SergioDavid
Roadie
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @Gambitas, welcome to the Community! 

Are you connected to your speaker through Bluetooth or Spotify Connect? Also, what Spotify version and operating system are you running on your mobile device? 

We'll see what we can suggest once we have this info.

chungnguyen

I think I have the same problem with B&O P2. Tried Apple Music, no such issue. 

SergioDavid
Roadie

Hey @chungnguyen, welcome to the Community. 

Can you give us a bit more info on your situation? It would also be helpful if you could answer the questions we asked @Gambitas earlier in this thread.

We'll see what we can do. 

Gambitas
Casual Listener

Hi,

Spotify version is 8.4.38.621armV7. I'm connected through BT. Operating system is Android 7.0 on my Huawei P10. But as I said - I've tried not only with Huawei P10. I did it with iPad mini 4 and my laptop with Windows 10. 

Yesterday I did another test - tried to install Deezer and tried it. It was the same. Only difference from Spotify is that Spotify only STOPS, and Deezer STop/Play randomly. As I said previously - there is no such issues playing P2 with phone different players.

What I did now - i DISABLED Double Tap funcion through BeoPlay APP and now it is fine. There is no cool double tap play/pause function on P2 now, but at least I can listen to music :) But even now - I can see white diode blinks every 3-10 minutes on BeoPlay P2 trying it to STOP, but the funcion is disabled :)

SergioDavid
Roadie

Thanks for getting back to us.

We're glad to hear you were able to find a workaround. You'll need to use that for now.

@chungnguyen could you try the steps that @Gambitas suggested in his last comment? Be sure to let us know if the workaround they suggested helps so we can close this thread.

We'll be right here waiting for that update. 

Aimee_T
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hey guys!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard from you in a while. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best :)