Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Blank Home Page

Hi I just log into my Spotify and my homepage is missing.

Device: IPhone X

System: IOS 10

52CE0228-6AE3-47B2-ABC3-03772F212D47.png

Hey there folks,

Thanks for your patience this far!

Our tech teams have done their magic backstage and this should be now fixed. 

If you're having troubles, make sure you're rocking the latest version of the app available. Alternatively, you can try a quick reinstallation of the app following these steps

If none of these do the trick, don't hesitate to let us know in the relevant Help Board.

Have a lovely day 🙂

Comments
wwcarter

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone XR

Operating System 

My Question or Issue

I just upgraded from 6+ to Iphone XR. Spotify was working perfectly on the 6+. On the XR I get a blank Home screen. Library and Search seems to work fine. I have forced a reboot, deleted and reloaded Spotify. Nothing works as suggested on other threads.

10/30/19 update: Spotify version 8.5.29.960. and my home screen is back this morning. I did nothing to phone since i posted this yesterday. will continue to monitor and let you know if it recurs. 

Neil_patel

Plan

Premium for Students

Country

USA

Device

Iphone X

Operating System

IOS 13

My Question or Issue

Whenever I go to my home screen, it just shows a blank screen instead of all my recently played and daily mixes and all the other stuff that usually shows up on the home screen. I have tried logging out and back into spotify, and deleting and redownloading the app. Neither of those worked.

TheHolyParagon
Same here, second time this has happened to me in the past month. Every update the app gets worse in several aspects and I’m very fed up with it. Now the app doesn’t even function right part of the time. It’s ridiculous.
Erojas7

Same problem. Same device. Tried deleting and reinstalling as well as logging out and back in. I'm a premium user and there's not even a dedicated technical support phone number or chat?

update: my home screen is back but it's not exclusive to me anymore. I don't have any recommended music like I used to. 

A1147B4E-22E3-4960-B1C0-BD572DF940EF.png
seafeel

Same. The Search and Your Library both work. I've deleted and reinstalled the app, cleared the Spotify cache, restarted the phone, updated my IOS, and still nothing works.

File_001 (1).png
IMG_3908.PNG
laachterhof

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 11/12/13

My Question or Issue

The home page is blank. Again. Fix this please. Maybe hire competent developers after. This occurs on several of my families phones, running a variety or iOS's. Restarting/reinstalling, etc doesnt fix anything.

mallyete
I just installed iOS 13.2 on my iPhone 6s and my homepage is blank. I have a premium account.
Alexroko
Mine is doing the same thing. Nothing is fixing it
hey_geez

Mine too! I can still access my library and play music and the search page but the home screen is totally gone. Tried to reinstall, tried logging out, updating, turning my phone off. Nothing has worked. 
Have an iPhone XR, Spotify premium, everything is updated. 

Robert56

Me too. Spent all day rebooting, reloading etc. Cannot fix. Come on Spotify sort this please!