Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Blend story not responsive

Hey there,

We've received reports from users unable to interact with the Blend story, i.e. the Blend story being unresponsive.

If you experience the same, make sure to subscribe to this thread and leave a vote so you can keep up to date with the latest developments on the matter.

Thanks!

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to announce that this should now be fixed for everyone - just make sure you're running the latest version of Spotify.

If you're still having trouble you can post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Have a good one!

Comments
sujoymukerji

How much longer is this gonna take? 

AuditoryDuck

LG Harmony 4 // 8.7.72.546

My brother is having the same issue with his Galaxy A23 // 8.7.72.546

shaurya7

Same issue

Device : Galaxy M33 5G / SM-M336BU/DS

Android 12

Spotify Version : 8.7.72.546

angienicole31

I have the same problem. Thank you spotify for investigating this~

Phone: Asus Zenfone 9

Android 12

Spotify version 8.7.72.546

ChaoticForces

ive had the same issue for a few days. my blend went from 50 songs to 13, so me and my boyfriend left it and remade a new one. we hadn't been able to see the blend story on the broken one for a few days and haven't been able to check on the new one once

My Device: Samsung Galexy A20e SM-A202F/DS

My Spotify: 8.7.70.553

kvibhore

Me and my friend are facing the same issue since 3-4 days, we used to check this almost daily. My Android device is Samsung S20 FE 5G, I got the issue in previous app version that I had, so updated to latest one i.e. 8.7.72.546 but still nothing. The blend is working fine and updating as expected but nothing happens on clicking the blend story pic. It even shows the blend refresh animation till complete, but nothing on clicking it anytime. 

Semih19

Hi @Dian 

Version 8.7.72.546

S10e / Android 12

FURYRAGE

version 8.7.72.546

OnePlus 7T - Android 11

francisandre916

same problem here! Galaxy S20 FE 5G running Version 8.7.72.546

EthanGrazier

Story is also not responsive. Tapping tge circle, or selcting "view blend story" via the three dots.

Spotify Version

Device

Samsung S21

Android Version 12

Software update information  

Version: G991BXXS5CVHI / G991BOXM5CVH7 / G991BXXU5CVH7