Can Sync local File into Iphone

Device: Windows 8.1; Iphone 6S

Operating System Version: Windows 8.1, IOS 9.2

Spotify Version: 1.0.23.90.g42187855 (desktop); 5.0.0 (IOS)

Description: I Can't Sync local files into my iphone device anymore.

To reproduce:

1. Import Local Files from desktop
  2. Add the file in a playlist
  3. Set The playlist Available Offline (both desktop and Iphone)
  4. The files doesn't sync the local files into iphone (The tracks are always gray and the sync doesn't start

Workaround:

NA

Additional information:

This issues happens after the latest two releases. 

Awesome! 

We're setting this as "Fixed". Feel free to give us a shout if Spotify starts to misbehave again.

Keep on dancing 🙂 

Comments
trajectory989

I have same problem but with windows 10 and ios 8.3 (although listed spotify versions are compatable and installed on each).

gnovella16
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey there! 

Thanks for the heads up. Can you try to reinstall Spotify following these steps: https://support.spotify.com/learn-more/faq/#!/article/reinstallation-of-spotify? Let us know how it goes.

Keep on rocking 🙂

thenoisemaker

Fixed with the new 1.0.25.127.g58007b4c Release.

Please mark as solved.

Have a nice day

ekkah

Hi,

I'm having the same issue with non-sync local files, but my desktop version is 1.0.24.104.g92a22684. This is what I get if downloding from spotify.com

Is there a way to get my hands on the later version 1.0.25 ?? I'm located in Sweden, running win7x64

Best regards,

Håkan

thenoisemaker

Hi,

Probably is not available yet in your coutry (same as mine, i'm italian and in italy i think haven't been distributed yet).

By the way, you can download it at this link. Launch it directly, it will update your version at the new one!

enjoy

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web/DL-Windows-spotify-installer-1-0-25-...

ekkah

Grazie mille, works like a charm!

gnovella16

Hey guys! 

Just to make sure, are you still having this issue after the recent updates? 

Keep us posted.

thenoisemaker

everything have been fixed 😉 grazie 

ciao!

gnovella16
Status changed to: Fixed

Awesome! 

We're setting this as "Fixed". Feel free to give us a shout if Spotify starts to misbehave again.

Keep on dancing 🙂