Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Manage Family Plan Member

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I'm trying to manage a family plan member. They are visible under the family plan but when I click on them nothing happens.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone!

If you’re still experiencing any issues, you can make a new thread in the relevant board and we'll get back to you there.

Thanks!

Comments
CyclingOwl99
Same here...need to access the explicit content control and nothing is happening when clicking on a family member. Tried various browsers and devices too.
mmonigal

Plan

Premium family

Country

Slovakia

Device

iphone 6s

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

Hi, 
I have spotify family for a long time. I tried to add new family member, so I logged in to the account, I clicked to premium family button but it just shows : There was a problem. Please try again later. I tried using another browser or incognito mode. Nothing works. I cant add anyone or edit family members. It always shows the same error message. 
What should i do ? 
Thanx for help

spotifyy.jpg
AddeoPL

I have got today the same problem (Poland).

Yes, I've got the same issue!! Any updates?
mmonigal

No. Still the same. What else can we do ?

szulek
The same problem in Chrome/Firefox in Polish version
Peppify
same problem for me in Italy.
Katerina

Hey there @AlecoVilllegas,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

If you're still experiencing this, we'd first recommend heading to your subscription page to confirm that you're on Premium Family.

You also mention trying different browsers and devices. In this case, if your subscription is active, could you give it another try:

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

So through twitter, Spotify told me to log out, then log back in with Facebook rather than my email. 

That seems to have solved the issue! 

Peppify

to me it did not work