Can't Manage Family Plan Member

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I'm trying to manage a family plan member. They are visible under the family plan but when I click on them nothing happens.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone!

If you’re still experiencing any issues, you can make a new thread in the relevant board and we'll get back to you there.

Thanks!

Related Issues

Comments
szulek
Visitor

For God's sake! It has been two weeks and I still cannot add my sister to the plan! What is wrong with you guys? The problem is still the same. I've tried:
-different browsers (lots of)

-different PCs 

-different wi-fi 

-even on the phone

-logging normally

-logging with facebook

NOTHING WORKS. I am waiting for official response in this topic

mmonigal
Visitor

I know, right ?!? I tweeted @spotifycares and i was messaging with some tech guy. He said they are working on it but after couple of days nothing happened. Seriously, I don’t know where else to write. 

steven30801
Visitor

Hi   ,

The invite page worked for me! But I wonder if there is any link that I can manage my member of family page? Since I thought I have just added five people but the invite page said my plan has been full when I tried to add the sixth.

Thanks

Seebs1967
Visitor

Thanks!!!  The link works. 

jota-pe
Visitor
Same problem in Portugal.
newlee
Visitor

Still not working 

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Hey there @Seebs1967 and @steven30801,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop and glad to hear it did the trick!

@steven30801, just to confirm, are you still having troubles viewing your family members even after accessing the link that worked in an incognito/private window?

@tomsie thanks for the updates! You mention that you were able to see an invite link. Have you tried sharing it with the family members you want in your plan? 

There's steps on how to do so here.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your replies, thanks :)

steven30801
Visitor

Hi 

Hey there @newlee,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

If you're trying to invite a new family member when this happens, could you give it another try using this link instead?

If you're still having troubles using that link, we'd suggest trying the following:

• Connecting to a different network (for example, if you're on 3G/4G when this happens, try a WiFi connection),
  • An incognito or private window in your browser
  • Use a different device
  • Wait 24 to 48 hours before giving it a fresh try

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day :)

majesty8585
Visitor

still didnt work for me too.
win 10
google chrome
both of them updated to last versions

sp.JPG