Can't access music videos/exclusive videos for Spotify.

I keep seeing artists making announcements of exclusive interviews and music videos being available on Spotify, however, I have no option to view videos under "Browse". My desktop and iPhone apps are all updated. I have a premium subscription. Is there something I need to be doing?

Hey @_tlg and @kevinhuangx,

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Hubo
Spotify Star
Spotify Star
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @_tlg! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Thanks for your report! Could you let me know what country your Spotify account is registered to? I'd love to take a closer look! 🙂

Have a lovely day!

_tlg
Casual Listener

My account is registered in Canada! 

_tlg
Casual Listener

@Hubo my account is registered in Canada

kevinhuangx

I have the same issue- I live in Canada and a message pops up saying the video can not be played in my location.

MaríaCamila
Roadie

Thanks for the info @_tlg and @kevinhuangx!

Could you let us know what videos you're unable to watch? Also, if you go to the "Videos" tab under Your Library, you'll be able to see some videos. Could you let us know which ones?

Hope to hear from you soon 🙂

William_13
Gig Goer
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @_tlg and @kevinhuangx,

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂

Pwdix

Having the same problem over here. Cant find the option for videos under browse

Hubo
Spotify Star
Spotify Star

Hey @Pwdix, thanks for your post here!

That's not cool, what country is your account registered to? I'd love to take a closer look.

Thanks, have a great day!

Related Issues