Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't add to queue or remove from queue when using Connect

When I use my ipad or iphone to stream from, then i can't edit the queue using the desktop to edit quene on my phone or ipad.

It worked fine before last ios update, so something happen with the new update 8.4.66.519

Hey all,

This issue should now be fixed with the new version of iOS rolling out!

Please do confirm that this is the case, or write to us if you're still experiencing this issue.

Thanks,

P

Comments
autumn1031

So none of the stuff above helped- I tried all of them. Here’s the information that you want:

Plan: Premium

Your device: iPhone 7, iPad Mini 4

Your device’s OS: iOS 11.4.1

The version of the Spotify app on your device: 8.4.**bleep**

yedlosh

Oh, reported three weeks ago? Well maybe, just maayybee it might be related with
Add to queue not working
or
Not possible to add songs to queue on Chromecast streaming

bibles

Hi, 

I am having this issue as well, but I am using a Google Pixel phone. I am not able to add to or manipulate the queue of a Chromecast stream from either this phone, running the latest Android version or from the most current version of the Windows desktop app. 

I am able to add to and manipulate the queue when streaming to my Playstation or directly on my phone. The problem seems to be with the latest version of the app on desktop and mobile, and it appears to revolve around Chromecast streaming. 

mxxms

Hi, happen to me as well. I can’t add to queue when using Spotify Connect. If I'm listening on phone  it works just fine.

Android 8.0

Huawei Mate 10 pro 

Spotify 8.4. 68.911 

eairo

Similar but not equal here on android device and playing to chromecast.

The difference is that I have no queue on chromecast.

If I build my queue before connecting to chromecast and then switch the playback the queue disappears.

Device is Honor 9 with android 8.0.0.

Tried reinstalling the app, rebooting the router and both the chromecasts I have. No change.

Daisy
Status changed to: Fixed

Hello everyone,

Good news! This should now be fixed after updating the app. Please reinstall Spotify and check if it's working 🙂

If you are having problems with the queue without using Connect, there are two separate threads for this:

• For iOS, head here
  • For Android, head here

Thanks for you patience! 

Justaidea

Nope it still don't work for me..

I have tried everything now, uninstall both ios and pc the reinstall ..

ios 11.4.1 - 8.4.70.686

Windows 10 - 1.0.88.353.g15c26ea1 (Windows Store version)

Justaidea

@Daisy wrote:

Hello everyone,

Good news! This should now be fixed after updating the app. Please reinstall Spotify and check if it's working 🙂

If you are having problems with the queue without using Connect, there are two separate threads for this:

• For iOS, head here
  • For Android, head here

Thanks for you patience! 

Why do you mark it as fixe ?? it should be me who have the problem !

Justaidea

Why do you mark it as fixed ?? it should be me who have the problem !

Xpndable

Yea, this isn't resolved @Daisy not sure exactly where you're receiving information from that this has been resolved...