Operating System Version:
9.3.1 (buikd: 13E238)
Spotify app 18.104.22.1680
Not able to connect the spotify app to Google Chromecast. Problem started two days ago. I get the "connecting" sound it makes when it tries to connect, but then nothing. And songs continues to play on phone, and there's no stream on the Chromecast.
- Start Spotify
- Select Song
- Choose Device "Chromecast"
Can be provided upon request.
Thanks for all your reports here and for helping us out. As we haven't seen any recent posts we're going to go ahead and close this thread.
If you're still having issues then please try the following;
- Restarting your device, and then reinstall the app
- Check for firmware updates on your Chromecast
- Restart your network router.
- Make sure that your Chromecast is connected to the same WiFi network
- Ensure you're not using a VPN
These all should help 🙂