Can't listen to music and play games anymore

Can't listen to music and play games, pokemon go for example, Android Samsung 6, used to be able to swipe down and click play but now there isn't a little music player box on the drop down when you are in a game.

Further to this I used to love when I had an S5 that the album artwork used to become the lock screens picture when playing music or recently listened to. Now it's just my back ground :( first world problems but you know

Thanks for your time

We're closing this thread as we never received an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best =) 
0 Likes

Related Issues

Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Closed

Hey there @Scoffingtitan!

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community for help. Could you please fill out the full Ongoing Issue template below? This is just so that we can give the best advice possible :)

Thread:

Description:

To reproduce:

Device:

Operating System:

Spotify App version:

We'll then see what we can suggest, don't worry!

Thanks, and take care

/M

JuanSebastian
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

We're closing this thread as we never received an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best =) 
FrederiqueP96

What if I want to close all the apps on my device and listen to my music? With the latest update, or the previous one, this feature is no longer available. Before, I could listen to my music and close the application (so that it uses less RAM in the background) without the music stopping or the gadget closes, but now, if I close it, even involuntarily, all stop.