Can’t remove offline devices

I’m able to click remove or remove all acounts but it won’t function. Need help 

Hey folks,

Thanks for the reports. We can confirm this has now been fixed.

To remove your registered offline devices, just head here.

As a reminder - if you think someone's accessed your account, please check out all of the steps at https://support.spotify.com/article/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-account/ for what to do next.

Thanks for bearing with us,

Chris

Comments
xuluch

I have the same problem. It seems someone hacked my account. I managed to change my password but since I cant remove devices (remove link not working), he still has control over what I listen.

toxicspill

Having the same issue...cant get Spotify to remove the hack who is on my account.

Pizza_Dad

Again, I’m having the exact same problem too. Are you guys all signed in with fb?

Spotify
Spotify
Hey!

Sorry to hear this.

What exactly happened after clicking "Remove" from your Account page? Are you receiving any error? Does the page still show the offline devices? Let me know!
Pizza_Dad

The page just remains exactly the same, all the devices remain and clickling the 'remove' button does nothing.

MaciejSocha

I have the same problem. You click Remove or Remove All Devices and nothing happens, any action, refresh etc.

MaciejSocha

"Sign out everywhere" form Overview page works, but offline devices stays untouched. But on every my device PC, Android I've been logged out, so on these devices must be the same.

Pizza_Dad

I did do that too, but yeah all the devices still stay on there which is worrying as the person who keeps hacking my account is still on there. Before I signed back in on all my devices I changed my password so they hopefully won't be able to get in again but we'll see..

MaciejSocha

They (support) should unlink those devices manually from our accounts if we can't do this.

dead311

Same here , i tried to contact from email but it takes too long to respond