Can't see disliked songs in Discovery Weekly

Using the latest Spotify version on iOS 12. 

For about two weeks now I haven't at all been able to see which songs I disliked. 

Normally they are "greyed out" but I can still play the songs when I press on them. Now they aren't greyed out so I can't see which ones I disliked and nothing happens when I press a song that I disliked. 

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your patience! 

Make sure your app is up to date, this should be fixed now 🙂 

Have a great day.

Comments

Hi Katerina,

The issue persists, no I actually even get a notification "Spotify can't play this song right now, if you have the file on your pc. [...]" 

This is after reinstalling the iOS app, now on version 8.4.77.1041; and updating the MacOS app to v. 1.0.92.390.g2ce5ec7d

Don't worry, it's not a big deal and I like to help.

Best,

Manuel

Casual Listener

Hi agian, I logged out and re-installed the newest version from the App Store (8.4.77.1041). I'm still having the same issue. Are there more troubleshooting steps I can try to take?

Hello devs!

Yeah, I’ve had this exact issue for more than a month now. I update the app whenever there’s a new version, it changes how the bug operates sometimes (from time to time disliking a song doesn’t do anything, it stays white and i can still play it) never fixed anything. The songs I disliked aren’t greyed out and I can’t play them anymore.

As far as I know it only happens in Discovery Weekly, but I haven’t tried anywhere else.

I have an iPhone SE, running the latest version os iOS12, and the very last version of Spotify.

Casual Listener

Update: I've since reset/restored my iPhone, and re-installed Spotify & signed-in and it still doesn't work!! So something's definitely wrong with the app itself!

Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your patience! 

Make sure your app is up to date, this should be fixed now 🙂 

Have a great day.

It is fixed! Works like a charm!
Thank you dev team, you guys rock.
Casual Listener

It's fixed! Thank you!

Casual Listener

Hello dev team, sorry to say but the issue is happening again now that my Discover Weekly & Release Radar playlists updated!!

Same issue... can't see which songs I disliked and they're not playing when I click on them...