Can't see disliked songs in Discovery Weekly

Using the latest Spotify version on iOS 12. 

For about two weeks now I haven't at all been able to see which songs I disliked. 

Normally they are "greyed out" but I can still play the songs when I press on them. Now they aren't greyed out so I can't see which ones I disliked and nothing happens when I press a song that I disliked. 

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your patience! 

Make sure your app is up to date, this should be fixed now :) 

Have a great day.

Related Issues

Comments

Hi Katerina,

The issue persists, no I actually even get a notification "Spotify can't play this song right now, if you have the file on your pc. [...]" 

This is after reinstalling the iOS app, now on version 8.4.77.1041; and updating the MacOS app to v. 1.0.92.390.g2ce5ec7d

Don't worry, it's not a big deal and I like to help.

Best,

Manuel

_mv
Casual Listener

Hi agian, I logged out and re-installed the newest version from the App Store (8.4.77.1041). I'm still having the same issue. Are there more troubleshooting steps I can try to take?

Caori

Hello devs!

Yeah, I’ve had this exact issue for more than a month now. I update the app whenever there’s a new version, it changes how the bug operates sometimes (from time to time disliking a song doesn’t do anything, it stays white and i can still play it) never fixed anything. The songs I disliked aren’t greyed out and I can’t play them anymore.

As far as I know it only happens in Discovery Weekly, but I haven’t tried anywhere else.

I have an iPhone SE, running the latest version os iOS12, and the very last version of Spotify.

_mv
Casual Listener

Update: I've since reset/restored my iPhone, and re-installed Spotify & signed-in and it still doesn't work!! So something's definitely wrong with the app itself!

Status changed to: Fixed

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your patience! 

Make sure your app is up to date, this should be fixed now :) 

Have a great day.

Caori
It is fixed! Works like a charm!
Thank you dev team, you guys rock.
_mv
Casual Listener

It's fixed! Thank you!

_mv
Casual Listener

Hello dev team, sorry to say but the issue is happening again now that my Discover Weekly & Release Radar playlists updated!!

Same issue... can't see which songs I disliked and they're not playing when I click on them...