Announcements

Cannot create a playlist - android user

I am a Spotify Premium user (family acct). Using my Android phone, I attempted to create a playlist. I've never had a problem before, but now I do. I press the "create playlist" button, I type in the title of the new playlist and then I press "create". When I hit the button create, it just freezes there and nothing happens. Help! I want to make a playlist for a party that I want to throw.
Comments
kevh1

Same problem for me, anyone found a fix?

bmarra

Same for me too on S7 I had to use my ipod to create the list 

Culcavey

Still happening for me. Can't create playlist on S2 tablet or s5 phone 

I just paid for a subscription and I can't even make any playlists on my Samsung tablet. **bleep**

And they haven't even replied yet? Nice way to treat customers. I want my money back. I'll try Google play instead or somethin

devilcow

SAME ISSUE FOR ME ON MY Droid Turbo

JtTylr

I'm unable to create a new playlist in the Android app while connected to a bluetooth device. When I try to create a new playlist either by adding a song or from the playlist section of my library, the prompt opens up but when I click "Create" the button greys out & nothing happens, I need to hit the back button to exit. This only happens when I'm connected to a bluetooth device, it works fine when not connected.

I've tried restarting my phone, clearing the app cache/data & reinstalling the app, with no success. This has only become a problem in the past few days, maybe due to an update?

Version: 7.0.0.1369 armV7

Phone: HTC Desire (Android)

Rob1990

Same here. On both my S7 edge and my girlfriends Sony XA.

lbutterfly

Same issue, Galaxy S6. Somebody please fix this!!

Johnsonmj1
I'm having the exact same problem. Go to create playlist then just freezes, never encountered this before. I'm a Samsung S6 user yet I can create playlists on my iPad. I'm a Premium user and would appreciate a fix for this.
w4ttsy

Same on S7

Spotify 7.0.0.1369