Premium family

Country

Norway

Device

Huawei t3

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I just bought family premium, and my wife is on board, but my daughter is not. I have sent a invitation several times but i never get past the page where you fill in your name,adress etc. The submit button stays grey always. Why?

PhotoEditor_20181226_101349291.jpg

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience on this.

We have confirmation that this should now be fixed for you.

Let us know if you're still experiencing issues in the comments below.

Thanks! 

Related Issues

Comments
Casual Listener

This is not working aswell.. who wrote the code for this? Because somebody messed up. Its a simple add & join procedure and it has to be THIS complicated to make it work?? Come on.. i need this fixed asap, Im paying for this you know..

Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey there folks,

We really appreciate bearing with us while our tech teams are looking into this.

If you're having this issue, make sure to try these first:

• A different device.
  • A different network connection.
  • Make sure to disable anything that might block the page, such as Firewall, ad blockers, etc.
  • Confirm you're seeing the "reCAPTCHA" button in the form. If you don't, please try this link to verify.

If none of these do the trick, we'd recommend giving a fresh try following these steps:

1. Open an incognito or private window in your browser.
  2. Sign in on our website with the account that's going to accept the invitation.
  3. Paste this link that includes the token: www.spotify.com/family/redeem/?token=XXXXX

Keep in mind that you'll need to replace XXXXX in the link above with the code your family member received on their email invite.

Let us know how you get on after trying the above. If the issue persists for you, make sure to click +VOTE so that you can stay updated.

Thanks!

Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience on this.

We have confirmation that this should now be fixed for you.

Let us know if you're still experiencing issues in the comments below.

Thanks! 

Casual Listener
Its still not working! Grey button stays grey.

Dont change this to fixed, because its not!

Hey there @Petter84,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

In this case, could you give it another try:

• Try an incognito or private window in your browser.
  • Different browsers.
  • Different devices.
  • Disable anything that might block the page, such as the Firewall, ad blockers, etc. 
  • Do you see the "reCAPTCHA" button in the form? If not, please try this link to verify.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Casual Listener
It FINALLY worked when I tried another browser now. If it would not
have worked now I would just cancel the whole family plan. Ordinary people
cant go thru this process, they will give up and you will loose customers.
You really need to fix this problem so everybody can join..

salve, questa mattina mi sono accorta che il mio abbonamento di spotify era cambiato da premium a free. ho risolto il problema dato che mi ero accorta di non aver ricaricato la carta, una volta fatto il pagamento è avvenuto con successo e sono ritornata ad avere l'account premium family. il problema però persiste perchè gli altri membri della mia famiglia sono rimasti con un account free. ho provato ad inviare loro l'ivito più volte per ritornare in premium faily, ma appare continuamente un banner rosso che dice "impossibile aderire a questo piano famiglia". come posso risolvere questo problema?