Cant play any songs...

Cant play any song at all, it only moves up to the top song and plays it 3sec then repeats. First time it hapend...
I have reinstalled the app but its the same, when i log in with My sister account it works. Very confusing
Hi @Chassin

We're changing the status to this post as Closed since we haven't heard from you in a while. No worries though, you can get back in touch with us if you still need help. 

Hope you have a great day 🙂 
0 Likes
Comments
JulianA_Bogota
Roadie
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @Chassin, welcome to the Community!

That's odd. Does this happen on any other devices you have? It'd be great if you could also let us know your OS and Spotify versions. Can you tell us if restarting your device by holding Home + Lock for 10 seconds helps at all?

Keep us posted 🙂

Chassin
Casual Listener

Problem is SOLVED! When i cleaned My desk i "somehow" left something on the enter-key so a song is playing nonstop. When i noticed and removed it from the enter-key it finally worked! 

Happy again

ZullyB
Roadie

Great, @Chassin!

We're happy to hear that's working again. If you have any other issues, let us know. 

Have a nice day 🙂

Mara_F
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed
Hi @Chassin

We're changing the status to this post as Closed since we haven't heard from you in a while. No worries though, you can get back in touch with us if you still need help. 

Hope you have a great day 🙂 

Related Issues